Spelling Books for Adults are 10 phonics-based spelling books. Adults learn to spell hundreds of words at a time! Guaranteed!
Comprehensive and Logical Phonics Books for Adults
Exclusive 100 Spelling Rules applied in 600 Phonics Lessons in 10 Books
Guaranteed Learning: Our 10 spelling books for adults are guaranteed to teach phonics and the spelling of hundreds of words at a time (32,000). Usually, adult learners learn from these 10 books with minimal help or no help from a teacher and they learn within weeks or months.
Begin with Read Instantly
1. Begin with the book Read Instantly even if you can read and comprehend. Read Instantly is to teach reading and the basic rules that govern the spelling of phonics in words. It is also to teach fluency in reading aloud. To download sample lessons from Read Instantly, click on →Free Long Vowels Lessons
2. When finished learning from Read Instantly, learn one chapter from Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Vowel A and one chapter from Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Consonants and then alternate until you finish learning from the two books. After that, use The Vowel E, The Vowel I, and The Vowel O, and The Vowel U. To download sample lessons from the book Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Vowel I, click on →Free Phonics-based Spelling Lessons
3. After that, learn from The Compound Words and then 100 Spelling Rules. To download sample lessons from the book 100 Spelling Rules, click on →Free Spelling Rules
Phonics, Vowels, Spelling, and Dyslexia
Meaning of Teaching Phonics: Typically, “teaching or learning phonics” means learning the sounds produced by combinations of letters like the “sial” in “controversial” and by a letter that does not sound like its letter name, like the “s” in “boys.”
Our 10 books are for learning to spell nearly all of the combinations of letters and just about all of the letters that do not sound like their letter name in 32,000 words. Learning phonics precisely means identifying which letter or combination of letters to choose when spelling every English sound in every English word.
Vowels and Phonics: Vowels rule English and they cannot be avoided; learning the vowels and the vowels rules is the most important part of learning to spell. From these 10 spelling books for adults, you will learn the spelling of over 32,000 words logically. These 10 spelling books for adults are comprehensive; they contain nearly all of the sounds and spelling patterns of phonics, not just bits and pieces of them.
Logical Learning Style causes Spelling Difficulties: If you are an adult with spelling difficulties, your learning style must be a logical learning style. This means if you are provided with logical explanations or spelling rules, you will easily memorize the spelling of English words. If no logical explanations or spelling rules are provided, logical learners become poor spellers and soon after that, they are told they have dyslexia in reading or in spelling or in both.
Solutions for Spelling Difficulties: The vast majority of people are logical learners and they need need our 100 spelling rules to know when to spell a sound one-way and not the other, as in the final sound in fashion, ocean, suspicion, complexion, superstition, expression, and musician. Our 10 logical spelling books for adults are the solution for all of your reading and spelling difficulties.
Solutions for Dyslexia
Dyslexia Can End: Dyslexic persons are logical learners. When no logical spelling rules are provided, logical learners are the ones who become poor spellers and then get dyslexia in spelling.
Understanding dyslexia and how dyslexia is given to kids before the 4th grade is half of the solution to ending it. Don’t worry if you think you have dyslexia; our books have been helping those who everyone else has given up on them. Dyslexia in spelling and in reversing letters does end after learning to spell, and after slowing down to write words slowly. See how Lee Learned to Read in a Week!
10 Phonics and Spelling Books or E-books
1. Read Instantly (200 Logical Phonics Lessons) Amazon $52 — or — Our Price $45 — or — Special Offer
2. Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day (6 volumes) Amazon $52 each — or — Our Price $45 each — or — Special Offer
Here’s what our satisfied clients say:
“Thank you. Keep on telling people that English spelling makes sense.” Adult Literacy Teacher COABE http://coabe.org/