4th Grade Spelling Books are 4 Books. Fourth graders learn to spell hundreds of words at a time! Guaranteed!
Comprehensive and Logical 4th Grade Spelling Books or E-Books
Guaranteed Learning: These 4th grade spelling books are guaranteed to teach phonics and the spelling of hundreds of words at a time (4,500 words). Usually, 4th graders learn from these books within weeks or months.
Begin with Read Instantly
1. Begin with the book Read Instantly even if your sixth grader can read and comprehend. Read Instantly is not only to teach reading; it is also to teach the basic rules that govern the spelling of phonics in words. To see sample lessons from Read Instantly, click on →Free Long Vowels Lessons
2. When finished teaching from Read Instantly, teach one chapter from Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Vowel A and one chapter from Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Consonants and then alternate until you finish teaching from the two books. After that, teach from The Vowel E and The Vowel I. To see sample lessons from the book Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day: The Vowel I, click on →Free Phonics-based Spelling Lessons
3. After the 4th grade, you will need the rest of the books to teach the rest of English. To see sample lessons from the book 100 Spelling Rules, click on →Free Spelling Rules
Additional Optional Information
Meaning of Teaching Phonics: The term “teaching or learning phonics” is not usually used to mean learning only the ABC’s. Typically, “teaching or learning phonics” means learning the sounds produced by combinations of letters like the “cean” in “ocean” and by letters that do not sound like their letter name like the “y” in “fry.”
Logical Learning Style causes Spelling Difficulties: If a child is in the 6th grade and has spelling difficulties and / or is stumbling when reading aloud, that child’s learning style must be a logical learning style. This means if that child is provided with logical explanations or spelling rules, he or she will easily memorize the spelling of English words. If no logical explanations or spelling rules are provided, logical learners become poor spellers before the 4th grade. Soon after that, they are told they have dyslexia in reading or in spelling or in both.
Solutions for Spelling Difficulties: The vast majority of people are logical learners and they need our 100 spelling rules to know when to spell a sound one-way and not the other, as in the final sound in social, substantial, and controversial. Our 8th grade spelling books are logical and thus they are the solution for any reading and spelling difficulties. Dyslexia in spelling and in reversing letters ends after learning to spell, and after slowing down to write words slowly.
Vowels and Phonics: Vowels rule English and they cannot be avoided. Hence, learning the vowels and the vowels rules is the most important part of learning to spell. From these 8th grade spelling books, you will teach the spelling of over 9,000 words logically. Soon after that, you will need to teach the rest of English from the rest of our books. Our books are comprehensive phonics book; most other books contain bits and pieces of phonics.
Why parents must get involved? Parents must get involved because teaching the spelling of thousands of words is a process that requires much more time than simply teaching the ABC’s. Obviously, our schools have not been able to do it alone; otherwise, we would not have had such high illiteracy rate. No teacher has the time needed to teach your child to read or spell 90 sounds we call phonics spelled in over 180 ways we call spelling patterns in thousands of words. Teachers may recommend these 8th grade spelling books to parents, and most parents will be more than happy to get involved.
Solutions for Dyslexia
Understanding how your child got dyslexia is half of the solution to ending it. Dyslexic kids are logical learners. When no logical spelling rules are provided, logical learners are the ones who become poor spellers and then get dyslexia in reading, or in reading aloud, or in spelling or in all of them. To reverse dyslexia in the 8th grade, first read this short article to learn how your child got dyslexia →How do you get dyslexia?
Dyslexia Can End: Don’t worry if your child has dyslexia; our books have been helping those who everyone else has given up on them. Dyslexia in reading, spelling, and reversing letters ends after learning to spell, and after slowing down to write words slowly. See how Lee Learned to Read in a Week!
10 Phonics and Spelling Books or E-books
1. Read Instantly (200 Logical Phonics Lessons) Amazon $52 — or — Our Price $45 — or — Special Offer
2. Learn to Spell 500 Words a Day (6 volumes) Amazon $52 each — or — Our Price $45 each — or — Special Offer